Does your website meet the criteria?
Your website is the front desk of your online business.
As such, it must meet the following minimum criteria:
- It should look and feel professional enough to attract new visitors and convert them into paying customers
- It should meet Federal ADA (Federal Disabilities Act) regulations.
- It should attract high-quality traffic from Google and other search engines
- It should be informative and have striking content
- It should be comprised of bold and compelling calls for action in strategic places
This is where Komodon comes in. We will do all the work for you. We'll even help you get all the images you need (or purchase them on your behalf if you don't have the time), design a logo if you don’t already have one, and structure your site with a modern layout, allowing easy usability.
Pricing and FAQ
Can you please share the pricing structure?
The overall pricing structure depends on multiple factors, including the number of pages, functionalities, design, content, etc.
For example, a 3-5 pages website development would cost anywhere between $500 and $800. This will also include content creation and design.
Unleash Your Business
Want to speak with a